Research just in. All small candy has calories. And most has fat. It really doesn't matter how physically small the candy is, it still has calories. A few fun facts:
- Reeses cup. Just one cup: 3 POINTS value
- One solitary, sad and quite lonely Hershey's Kiss: 1 POINTS value
- One fun size bag of M&M's (peanut or regular): 2 POINTS value
- One fun size bag of Skittles: 2 POINTS value
- One fun size Almond Joy: 2 POINTS value
- One of those little tubes of Smarties: 1 POINTS value
- Calculate ahead. Knowing how crummy the POINTS deal is on a food can help take the fun out of abusing it later.
- Make an explicit plan for the specific situation, and then work to stick to it.