- Breakfast: good. On plan.
- Exercise: hit the local gym and got in some good miles on my bike. I also managed to get in about an hour of walking just about every day.
- Lunch: surprisingly good. I ate at the house or packed a lunch most days. I had lots of fruit around, so I never felt the need to pack a bag of chips.
- Snacking: well... too much dip makes Dave a weak-willed boy. There was some minor binging here.
- Dinner: not terrible.
- Dessert: I was definitely a little weak-willed here as well.
Adding more to this post for the first entry yesterday (Tuesday): I'm now on day three, post vacation and post-hurricane (it's Wednesday). As noted, I always feel like my vacation/summer time feels a little out-of-control and overly mindless. I have to say that it really does feel better to be back in the flow of things. Indulgences are down significantly, exercise is up, and frankly I'm feeling great. I sometimes forget how good it feels, physically and emotionally, to be fully back on plan. I'm liking it!