Looking at my before picture has led me to ask the question: what exactly was I doing to get myself to that state? Thinking back, here is my list of egregious habits, bad choices, and horrific ignorance (from Chicago to Washington, D.C.)...
- Ate chinese food twice per week (I really did think it was all healthy). Kung Pao Chicken was a favorite as was Schezuan Beef. And egg rolls (2 thank you very much)
- Ate at Lou Mitchell's which served the most massive omelets I have ever seen
- The obligatory Chicago stuffed pizza
- Rocklands BBQ
- Chicken salad sandwiches (this was a healthy choice)
- Room service (burger, fries, quesadilla appetizer)
- Burritos at the Austin Grill (outstanding fare)